Nov 23, 2011

Pulled Pork Burritos

So this is from a friend of mine, Carly (a fellow February mama), a bunch of us were discussing crockpot recipes and she shared this recipe.

Ingredients
                    Pork Loin
                    Green Chilies
                    Herdez Green Salsa
                   (optional) Jalapenos
                   (optional) a little bit of water

Instructions
Take your crockpot add the pork loin, green chilies, jalapenos and water (if using either)
I added water but next time I don't think I will.
Cook on high for about 4 hours.
Shred your pork
Add a jar of Herdez Salsa
Let cook another 2 hours, occasionally stirring

Serve with warm tortillas and any other items you wish to put on your burritos.


Not the best picture (I am working on that), but this is what it looked like last night. Like I said before I am going to leave out adding water next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment